If you are considering applying for a health card, it is essential for you to get a clear picture of just what you will get when you successfully complete your application process and get your hands on the card. Is it worth the fees and charges you will be paying? Let’s find out.
What does a health card cover?
When you apply for health card, especially one of the premier cards like the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card, every healthcare need is covered, not just for you but for your entire family. That means that the health card covers hospitalization charges, diagnostics fees, consultation charges, holistic wellness therapies, medical surgeries, cosmetic surgeries and even pharmaceutical bills.
For instance, the blood test that wasn’t covered by your health insurance gets covered here. The chemical peel or hair transplant that is typically classified as “cosmetic” and is therefore rejected by the insurance company also gets covered by the Health EMI Network Card. From root canal treatment to homeopathic treatments, IVF treatments, oncology treatments and slimming treatments, everything that comes under the purview of healthcare is covered by the Health EMI Network Card.
How the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card works
With the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card, you can pay for all your treatments on EMIs or equated monthly installments. Let’s say you want to undergo slimming treatments worth Rs. 60,000. Upfront, that might seem like a rather significant sum, but if you can enjoy the service upfront and pay subsequently over a 6 to 12-month period, the amount becomes much more affordable. This is an example of a moderate expense, but the fact is that even prohibitively priced procedures like IVF, stem cell treatment, and cosmetic surgery become affordable when you have a health card.
The Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card lets you do exactly that. You can opt for healthcare products and services upfront and pay in No Cost EMIs. That means you do not pay any interest charges or processing fees. You simply pay the cost of your healthcare requirement divided by the number of EMIs you want to pay. You even get to choose the number and size of your EMIs, because you can opt for flexible repayment tenors.
Benefits of a health card
We have already discussed the three most significant benefits above, but it is a rather long list:
- Pay via No Cost EMI
- Choose repayment tenors as per your comfort levels and monthly income
- High usability across healthcare categories
- An easy online application process
- No documentation requirements. If you are a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cardholder, simply pay the joining fee to get your health card
- Instant activation allows you to apply for a health card when you are actually faced with a large healthcare expense. Thus, you can alleviate any financial stress
- Gain access to a large network of healthcare providers. For example, the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Cardholders get access to over 5,500 healthcare partners across over 1,000 cities
- Your health card download, or more precisely, downloading the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App is an easy and hassle-free process. You can apply for the health card online or offline and the entire process would not take more than a few minutes
- You also get a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh when you opt for the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card
- The best part is the very affordable one-time joining fee of Rs. 707
- Most health cards also throw in a whole buffet of exclusive offers, discounts and freebies
How to apply for a health card
Applying for the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card is simple, quick, and convenient. If you are applying online, here are the steps you can follow.
- Simply click on the ‘Health EMI Network Card’ tab
- Hit the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Go through a momentary verification by entering your registered mobile number that is linked to your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Pay your joining fee
- View the card on your Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
If you are applying offline, you can visit and apply at a partner healthcare provider. If you are not yet a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cardholder, you might still be able to get the opportunity to pay for treatments on No Cost EMI at a partner healthcare provider.
Get the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card now to avail of exciting ongoing offers. At present, you can get a personal accident cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh for one year. Apart from that, there are offers and discounts that can get you up to Rs. 10,000 or up to 50% off on some treatments at partner healthcare providers.